We offer consulting services in all areas of IT, with extensive experience in real-world situations and environments.
Our team has decades of experience in Web Design/Development, Programming, Security, Installations, and much more - if you have IT needs, we can help.
Some of the industries we've worked in include Manufacturing, Retail, Financial, and Distribution.
Web Development and Design
We have a different philosophy when it comes to web site design. When you come to us, the first people you'll work with are our Visual Design consultants. They will work with you to come up with a look and feel for your site that you'll absolutely love. Then, only when you're completely happy with the design do we bring in our Technical team. It's their job to make your design happen.
Our Technical team has a broad range of skills - they can make just about anything you can dream up happen. We've designed and implemented many web sites, for many different needs: Corporate, Small Business, eCommerce, Political (Party sites and Candidate sites), and Personal
We have decades of experience in custom programming. We can meet the needs of your organization, from a simple program to the most complex, database-driven applications.
Some of the applications we have created include:
- Billing systems
- Order processing systems
- Inventory management systems
- File and database management systems
We have experience in installations of all sorts, including:
- Operating Systems (Windows, Mac, Linux, etc.)
- Networks (Wired, Wireless, and mixed)
We have extensive experience in computer security in industries such as Aerospace, Banking, Manufacturing, and eCommerce. We have worked with Financial Institutions and with the Federal Reserve. Banks and the Federal Reserve trust the systems and networks we've built to move millions of dollars every day, securely and without error. We can bring the same level of security to you.
- Perform on-site audits to analyze your current security
- Make recommendations to enhance the security of your computers, networks, and data
- Perform any reconfiguration necessary to implement better security features and practices
- Train your organization on best security practices, so you can better keep your valuable data secure.
Remember - security is only as good as the people who work with the systems.